Consew 206RB industrial sewing machine is a perfect machine for upholstery for home, auto, and boats. This walking foot machine lets it feed heavy material found in upholstery. Interchangeable feet allow you to sew welt, zipper and use edge guide feet to sew straight “top stitch” style projects. The large capacity “M” style bobbin holds more thread than standard “G” style allowing you to sew longer seams without having to change the bobbin thread.
- Extra long stitch – 2-1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift – 9/16″ (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve.
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook.
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch.
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew models 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.) 3300*
- Clearance Under Foot 9/16″ (14mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke 1-5/16″ (33 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. 2-1/2 s.p.i. (10 mm)
- Needle 135 x 17
- Bobbin Metal: 18034
- Bobbin Pre-wound: “Style” M
- Hook 18033
- Work Space 10-5/16 (258 mm)
- Bed Size 7″ x 18-7/8 (178 x 480 mm)
- Stitch Type 301
- * Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products. Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.