Consew 255RBL 25″ long arm walking foot sewing machine with 25″ of working space under the arm. Compared to the standard 10″ of working space on the regular Consew 255RB waling foot sewing machine, the extra space will allow long, large or difficult to sew materials to pass under the arm of the machine. Large capacity “U” style bobbin holds more thread allowing you to sew longer seams and more work before needing to be changed.
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Oil fed take-up
- Large bobbin and vertical axis hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures uniform stitching
- Simple wing nut adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot to allow for sewing different thicknesses of material
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Safety-type handwheel
- Stitch length indicator on outside of machine
- All sizes of cording feet available
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Reverse stitching
- Long Stitch 2-1/2 SPI (10mm).
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.) 2200*
- Clearance Under Foot 9/16″ (14mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke 1-5/16″ (33 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. 2-1/2 s.p.i. (10 mm)
- Needle 135 x 17
- Bobbin Metal: 15041
- Bobbin Pre-wound: “U”
- Hook 15040
- Work Space 25 (635 mm)
- Bed Size 7″ x 28-1/4″ (177 x 718 mm)
- Stitch Type 301
- * Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
For sewing light to heavy-weight fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl, synthetics and various laminated and coated materials Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, umbrellas, handbags, luggage, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, footwear, foundation garments, orthopedic appliances, etc. For stitching with heavy thread/heavier material ask for TA version.