Consew 339RB walking foot double needle upholstery sewing machine. With changeable gauge sets, the distance between the needles is available from 1/8″ to 1-1/2″. Used to sew auto, boat and home upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, bags, luggage, handbags, camping equipment, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
– Suitable for double needle seaming, binding, taping and piping operations.
- Large vertical axis hooks and bobbins assures longer operation between bobbin changes.
- The compound feed mechanism assures perfect and uniform stitching and eliminates slippage
- Centra-Lube semi-automatic lubrication system
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Oil fed take-up
- Reverse stitching
- Large range of gauge sets available
- Safety clutch prevents the hooks from being damaged
- Synchronized puller available (add suffix -P)
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.) *2800
- Clearance Under Foot 21/64″ (8.5mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke 1-5/16″ (33 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. 4 s.p.i. (6.5 mm)
- Needle 135 x 17
- Bed Size 7″ x 20-3/8″ (177 x 518 mm)
- Work Space 18″ (458 mm)
- Standard Needle Spacing 1/4 (6.4 mm)
- Available Needle Spacings 1/8″ to 1-1/2″