Consew 744R heavy duty single needle walking foot. Available in arm sizes 10″ 20″ or 30″. Suitable for sewing extra heavy weight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures positive and even feeding of the material.
- Safety clutch protects the hook from being damaged in case of accidental strain.
- Reverse feed operated by foot pedal.
- Centralized arm lubrication.
- Presser foot locking lever.
- Built in bobbin winder.
- Push button stitch regulator.
- Extra heavy duty top shaft with four ball bearings for support.
- Extra large bobbin and vertical axis hook for use of heavy thread, also allows for long operation between bobbin changes.
- High lift.
- Front hand wheel (on 30″ arm) allows for easy positioning of the needle.
- 744RP is available with optional factory installed. bottom driven feed synchronized puller. Puller mechanism is completely concealed and does not restrict work space.
- Speed Max: 1500
- Clearance Under Foot: 25/32″
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1-27/32″
- Stitch Length Max: 25/64″
- Needle: 7×3
- Stitch Type: 301
Suitable for sewing extra heavy weight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics. Designed for stitching such products as tents, tarps, awnings, truck covers, auto, marine and furniture upholstery, sails, matting, carpets, polishing wheels, mops, luggage, construction barriers, field covers, divider curtains, fabric structures and heavy bulky products.