Consew 745R extra heavy duty double needle walking foot machine. Suitable for sewing extra heavy weight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics. Suitable for stitching double seams and lap seams.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures positive and even feeding of the material.
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged in case of accidental strain.
- Reverse feed operated by foot pedal.
- Centralized arm lubrication.
- Reservoir-oiled hooks with micrometric control valve.
- Presser foot locking lever.
- Built in bobbin winder.
- Push button stitch regulator.
- Extra heavy duty top shaft with four ball bearings for support.
- Extra large bobbins and vertical axis hooks fro use of heavy thread. Also allows fro long operation between bobbin changes.
- High lift.
- Font hand wheel (on 30″ arm) allows for easy positioning of the needles.
- 745RP is available with optional factory installed, bottom driven, feed-synchronized puller. Puller mechanism is completely concealed and does not restrict work space.
- Speed Max: 1500
- Clearance Under Foot: 25/32″
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1-27/32″
- Stitch Length Max: 25/64″
- Needle: 7×3
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Spacings Available: 3/16″ to 2-3/8″
Suitable for sewing extra heavy weight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics. Suitable for stitching double seams and lap seams. Designed for stitching such products as tents, tarps, awnings, truck covers, auto, marine and furniture upholstery, sails, matting, carpets, polishing wheels, mops, luggage, construction barriers, field covers, divider curtains, fabric structures, and heavy bulky products.