Consew C10NS heavy duty portable single needle, chain stitch bag closing sewing machine. Used to sew close bags and then allow them to be reopened by hand with a pull of the string.
- Totally enclosed and sealed motor.
- Portable design.
- Trigger-type switch.
- Uses standard bag closer needles.
- Uses standard bag closing thread.
- Protected cutting blades sever the thread after the bag is sewn closed.
- Easily adapted for stationary or suspended use with out loss of portable features.
- Starts sewing any thickness without raising presser foot.
- Speed (S.P.M.): 1500*
- Stitch Length: 9/32″ (7.2mm)
- Motor: 110V
- Weight: 12lbs (5.4kg)
- Stitch Type: 101
Designed to close bags made of such materials as jute, cotton, linen, paper, burlap, plastic and waterproofed materials. Suitable for plain and folded top closures. Used by packers of flour, grain, fertilizer, feed, chemicals, seed, coffee, sugar, salt, grocery staples, minerals and other products